Monday, April 25, 2011

Ello!

      Ello! My name is Bethany, and I’m 13 years old. I live in Colorado Springs, and I have a wonderful family! Yes, my mum and dad are simply amazing, and my older sister, my younger sister, and my little brother are also outstanding! I love Libera so much!!! They're amazing!!! Before, I listened to a lot of pop and the newer stuff, but now I ONLY listen to libera! I have tried to listen to other stuff but I just can't! They're so amazing! My favorite voices from libera are, well I love all of them, but I espicially like Josh, Ben, Tom, and Liam's voices. I'm gonna stop now, cause' I can probably go on for hours about how much I love them... My favorite things to do are, to ice skate, play football (soccer), to sum it up I absolutely LOVE sports! I also love watching libera, and hanging out with friends paticularly my best friend Bridget. My favorite color is of course BLUE! J






    The reason why my friend Bridget and I decided to make this blog was because our favorite band EVER, is Libera! They are just amazingly impeccable, and we want to make sure that lots of people can find out about them and their music to support them. You can especially support them by buying their albums. Their new album Peace, which we both have, comes also in a deluxe edition. With five bonus tracks, an 18 month calendar that has the lyrics from each song on each page, a poster (which has their signatures on it), and a CD that has music videos to some of their songs, and behind the scenes of their concerts. It would be great if you could purchase this CD, or other CDs like Angel Voices, and Eternal The Best of Libera. Which are some older CDs with Tom Cully singing, quite a lot of the songs. J




     Ello! My name is Bridget Vigil! I am 13 years old. I found out about Libera last Summer. I liked it back then but now i LOVE it! I listen to their songs over and over again, i cant get enough. The voices of the boys from libera that I like a lot are Ben, Josh, Tom, and Liam's. I can't really pick out my favorite song. I like them all. My favorite things to do is go on the computer, play sports such as basketball, and football (soccer), and hang out with my friends. My favorite colors are green and blue. But mostly green! J

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Libera's fans. Same here.
    I'm a Libera's fan too. YEY, I'm glad to meet another fans.
    Anyway, nice blog. You should keep up this blog. Love it.
    Oh yeah, I have a Libera blog too. Please feel free to visit it anytime. Here's the link:
    http://madinelover.blogspot.com


    Best wishes,

    madine_lover :)

    ReplyDelete