Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My life lately has been so busy! I'm sorry I wasn't able to  keep up with their concerts.... You must remember, I'm a 13 (nearly 14) year old girl.... ha ha! =) 


                                      

 This is Exultate, one of the songs that they performed in Chicago. Hmmmm it's hard to say which ones are singing.... it looks like maybe Ralph, Jakob, Kavana, Daniel, and quite a few others. This can be told by their little heads bobbing up and down to take a breath every few words.


                                     

This How Shall I Sing that Majesty.... Jakob is the soloist. I love this song! Poor Jakob, he looked so nervous, but he did great!!!! =D AH HA! I can't believe Ben died his hair!!!! 


                                      

This song is Glory to Thee. Well, this is an unfamiliar sweet voice! I believe this is Eoghan singing the solo. What a precious little boy! For all of you out there who aren't quite familiar with the new faces in Libera, at the end of the page, it'll show their pics, and names. =)


This is Gloria! Sung by all of the boys. Oh my! Look how tall Josh and Liam are! This is quite sad, they're not the cute little boys anymore, they're handsome tall young men! :'( It just blows me away, THEY LOOK SO TALL! I wonder how tall they are.... does anyone know ? I'm like 5ft 5in....



HA HA! Cassius, "Everything inspires me...." I'm so glad to FINALLY see Josh in an interview! =) Of course this website is far more better than mine. It keeps you updated on EVERYTHING the boys do. Actually this blog inspired me to create my own. Check this blog out by clicking right here....


Just like I said, here are the boys, and their pictures.... =)


Oh man, there are some more that I was totally unaware of....Oooops.... I'll post the rest later! XD


Matthew is unbelievably cute!!!!!!!!! XD I love Dylan in this picture.... There are so many new adorable faces these days....



He he! This is Isaac, Nano Ben & Thomas. Thomas looks rather familiar doesn't he....? Ha ha! Nano Ben!?!?! Another word for small eh? They already have Big Ben, Mini Ben (who isn't so mini anymore) and now, Nano Ben.... That's just about as awesome as it gets. I wonder what they'll call the next Ben, if there will be another one. If it was up to me, Big Ben would be XL Ben, Mini Ben would be Big Ben, and Nano Ben would be mini Ben.... but that's all too confusing huh? I don't even know what I'm trying to say anymore.... >:(
HA HA!!!!

Cassius, Daniel, Orlando, and Carlos.... (I <3 Cassius' glasses)


The new kids.... Jude, Eoghan, and Matthew J.


Well, that's a Madine alright.... I absolutely have to give credit to this fantabulous blog! Please do visit it! Thank you!

~Bethany and Bridget <3

No comments:

Post a Comment