Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tom Cully's Birthday!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   

Happy Birthday Libera Boys!!!! =) <3
July Birthdays....

July 2, 2011
   Tom Cully's 17th b-day

Dear Tom Cully,
I can’t believe that you are already 17! L You’re getting so old! I remember when you first appeared in Libera, you were in for almost 10 years, but a little less, because you dropped out around 15. You were only 7 years old, but you entered with a BIG BEAUTIFL ANGELIC voice! I love how you were so funny and hyper, I hope you never lose that great quality of yours. Libera fans will never ever forget you! You made Libera what it is today. THANK YOU! I miss you! J HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!!! God Bless you!!!!


 -Bethany

      Happy Birthday Tom! Thank you for everything! I miss you so much in Libera! You had such an amazing voice!!! When I listened to you I felt so peaceful. I loved how you were very talkative and outgoing! How is your magic going? I hope you have an impeccable 17th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Tom!!! God Bless you!!!



-Bridget




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment